Who Are We?
- Small groups: We take a maximum of four cleints. Other boats will carry up to 10 people, which can become an issue if you get a baitball. It's best to work with a small group in an effort to not break up a precious bait ball.
- Best operators: our crew has over 20 years experince launching out of Port St. Johns).
- Best boats: The zodiacs we use are some of the fatest ones on the water and we keep them in great condition throughout the year. You won't see better options.
You Must Watch Our Video!
Where is Port St. Johns, South Africa?
- Scheduled airport transfer (approximately 2-hour drive from Mthatha)
- 8 nights accommodation
- Breakfast & packed lunches
- 7 sea days (weather permitting)
- 26-foot (8 m) semi-rigid dive boat (SAMSA licensed up to 40 miles offshore)
- Tank hire and weight belts
- Air fills
- Experienced skipper & guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- All dinners
- Trip insurance
- DAN insurance
WHAT GEAR SHOULD I BRING?
Our tours are suited for people who have a passion for the ocean and have spent time on dive boats or out at sea. The weather can be cold. We adivse the following:
- Dive gear
- 7 mm wetsuit
- Mask and fins
- Boat jacket to keep you warm during the day
- Dry bag
- Camera equipment
Please ask us if you have any further questions.
You should have good diving experience and skills as we need to work together as a team. These trips are not suitable for new divers.
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to us on our contact page and we'll be happy to answer any questions.
Photo & Video Advice
All tours are led by Nadia Aly who can advise all clients on photo and video techniques, as well as post-production processes.